rules:what we’re looking for:
- friendly, nice bloggers
- an awesome blog, including a fab url and theme and posts
- multi-fandom is totally fine but spn should be one of your main fandoms
- tagging systems are a bonus!
- LOVE AND CRY OVER THE PROPHETSonce you’re accepted:
- +follow from both of us
- a spot on the network page
- track the tag ’theprophetsnetwork’
- add the link to the network page on your blog
- submit an icon, email and short description for the page
- follow all other members in the network
- help and advice from all the members and of course enternal love and friendship uwuextra info:
- we’ll be choosing 5-10 members when this reaches 60 notes
- every week or two, we’ll be adding two or more new members until we feel it’s nice and full :)
- ask us if you have any questions!!
You're not the first to have come
here. Oh, there have been so many.
And what you've got to ask is,
what happened to them?
Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically. Run.”
The 11th Doctor (Matt Smith)
The Eleventh Hour
Ah, breathing. Breathing’s boring.
Reblog if you’re a Hufflepuff
Send me a ‘hi’ and I will put my playlist on shuffle, write down the first line of five songs and give it to you as a poem.
and it is the most important line ever spoken in the history of our series
if you don’t reblog this i am judging you
this is the very essence of our fandomit is our originsso reblog now
This is the moment that defined the show. Because it was supposed to be about two boys killing monsters and demons and episode by episode telling a short little action story. It was supposed to be about the tough, brawny big brother and the smart, more introverted little brother who ran away but the monsters were still out there. It was supposed to be a superhero story about winning and beating what’s in the dark. What we know is that everything it was supposed to be stayed only as “supposed to be”.
It’s a story about love, loss, and desperation. It’s about watching Dean’s eyes die as every season progresses. It’s about every time Sam suffers needlessly, every time he fails and every time he gets back up. It’s about how two brothers turned the world, heaven and hell, against them and about how they loved each other enough to sacrifice it five times over and still manage to save its sorry ass. It’s about the way they sing in their ‘67 impala at the top of their lungs. It’s about the times they’ve cried. It’s about driving down that tired road and classic rock and the feel of one another’s shoulderblades against their own, pistols out, surrounded by monsters. It’s hope and family and how that can include a winged tax collector in a trenchcoat, and a bearded old drunk who puts his own spin on “idiots”.
In this moment it’s family that has left and family that has been brought together. Two brothers crashing to the ground, one defiant against the darkness in and around him and one loyal to a fault with the faith of millions.
Dean’s going to open the pages of this book and tell you their story. He’s going to tell you everything.
Dad’s on a hunting trip, and he hasn’t been home in a few days.
This is„, the most beautiful thing I have ever.Fucking.seen.
Broken Cas is just basically Misha if he had angel powers tbh.
Doctor Who Meme | Favorite Gadget
This took an outrageous amount of time to finish but I’m pretty happy with it. You can see some detail shots here.